Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So many Blogs.

What I am going to say, has already been said, though to reiterate is important. There are a couple blogs that really pulled me through this semester, and I have surely needed to be pulled, sometimes dragged.

Sam - Thanks for putting so much time and effort into your blog. I think we all know that if we miss a day, no big deal, just go to the monster blog and see what happened. Also, great insights into the class and the themes as a whole.

Jon - Jon always has great posts with fresh perspectives. I really respect his depth of thought and creativity when it comes to literature. Also Jon, you've got a great writing style, keep up the good work.

Christina - Christina makes us all look real bad. Thanks a lot. Sarcasm aside, she always has cool ideas and is quite motivated to be creative. I always am impressed by the eloquence and clarity in her writing. Yeah, she is the good student. Dang over-achiever! :)

To everyone who has kept up with their blogging... I commend you. I respect you all very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment